Where can I find Textbook Information for my Courses?
Your may find textbook information (ISBN, Title, and Required/Optional Status) for each of your specifically enrolled courses in your STUDENT CENTER on MyUNIverse. To access this textbook information:
- Log in to your MyUNIverse page
- Select the "Student Center" tab
- Choose "Go to my Student Center"
- Select "My Class Schedule" from the left side options list under the Academics tab.
- Click on "View Textbook Summary" to view and/or print textbook information.
Textbook information for individual course sections may also be listed in the Schedule of Classes for the semester. Once you have searched for a specific class, click on the link for the section (view details) of that course. The textbook information may be listed under the tab "Textbook/Other Materials" at the bottom of that page.