Working with...Liberal Arts Core
- Liberal Arts Core Advising Guide (pdf)
- Survey of Liberal Arts Core Textbooks (pdf) - A sample of textbooks and chapter headings from courses in the Liberal Arts Core.
- UNI Liberal Arts Core Web Site - The purpose of this site is to provide information about the Liberal Arts Core at UNI. The Liberal Arts Core is essential to the mission of the University.
- Humanities Web Page - This site contains information about the faculty who teach Humanities I, II & III, what they assign in their classes, how large (or small) a given section may be, as well as the times and building where that class meets. Also posted is a Goals statement that states the purposes of the three Humanities courses and what we expect students to get out of taking these classes. There is also a list of members of the Committee that oversees the program.
- The Liberal Arts Core in Detail - Informational handouts answering the questions "What are the areas of study in this category" and "How do these course contribute to my experience." Descriptions for the courses in the category are also included.
Have a recommendation for a resource link to be added to this page? If so, email David Marchesani with your suggestions.