Adventure Youth Services?
Camp Adventure™ Youth Services is a nationally award
winning model demonstration program incorporating the principles of
service learning into the educational experiences of individuals.
• Promoting high-quality, high-impact program and services for
children and youth, Camp Adventure™ Youth Services encourages
global awareness and cultural sensitivity as well as diversity and inclusion.
The program is dedicated to integrating theory with practice.
• The program is offered at 150 sites in Asia, Europe, and the United States, and serves 750,000 children and youth annually based on daily
• Camp Adventure™ Youth Services has been successfully
implemented at program sites in 27 countries/territories including Argentina,
Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Cuba, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Iceland, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Macau, Mexico, the Netherlands, Panama,
The Peoples’ Republic of China, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan,
Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States including Guam and
• Over 14,500 college and university students have participated
in Camp Adventure™ Youth Services during the life of
• Camp Adventure™ Youth Services operates as an
international alliance of educational institutions with members of the
Board of Directors from the University of Northern Iowa, Fort Valley
State University, Florida A & M University, California State University-Chico,
and the Macau Polytechnic University.
• Staff development programs are offered at California State University-Chico,
Fort Valley State University, Florida A & M University, Iowa State
University, Macau Polytechnic University, Paine College, University
of Iowa, University of Northern Iowa, University of Oregon, University
of San Diego, University of Toledo, and Washington State University.