Early Childhood Education (MAE)
Express your interest
Please complete the online interest form to the right to express your interest in joining a future Early Childhood Education MAE cohort. The Fall 2013 cohort has filled to capacity. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines as they become available.
Seats remain available in our other distance degree programs. Apply and/or enroll today to ensure your seat!
Information below remains for reference only. The Fall 2013 cohort is full and is no longer accepting applications.
Apply for admission
We encourage you to apply for admission to graduate studies through the University of Northern Iowa as soon as possible. Full consideration will be given for applications completed by April 15, 2013.
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Fall 2013.
- The major for which you are applying is Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education MAE (major code: 21U).
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Please follow the Checklist for Graduate Admissions.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, you will receive confirmation from UNI Admissions staff that they have received and forwarded your application and transcripts to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction for review.
The department will review your application materials and contact you about your admission status. Following admission to the program, you will be provided enrollment information as it becomes available.