Express your interest
Complete the online interest form to the right in order to express your interest in joining an upcoming Instructional Technology MA cohort.
Apply for admission
Students must apply for admission to UNI and the Instructional Technology graduate program. Please apply for admission to graduate studies through the Graduate College. Once you have submitted your completed application, you will be considered for one of the limited number of positions for graduate students in an upcoming cohort.
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study.
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Summer 2014.
- The major for which you are applying is Curriculum & Instruction: Instructional Technology (major code 279).
- Please follow the Checklist for Graduate Admissions.
- Entrance exams are not required.
- If you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, Graduate Admissions will forward your materials to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction for review. You will receive a letter via postal mail from Graduate Admissions acknowledging receipt of your application.
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction will review your application and transcripts. The department will contact you regarding your acceptance into the program.
Delivery of the program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.