Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development (MA)
Express your interest
Please complete the online interest form to the right to express your interest in joining a future Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development MA cohort. The next cohort is tentatively scheduled to begin Fall 2013. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines.
Apply for admission
We encourage you to apply for admission to graduate studies through the University of Northern Iowa as soon as possible. Full consideration will be given for applications completed by June 15, 2013.
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Fall 2013.
- The major for which you are applying is Philanthropy/Nonprofit Development (major code: 01A).
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Please follow the Checklist for Graduate Admissions.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at email@example.com or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
Submit Departmental Application Materials
Please also send a departmental application indicating your desire to pursue the degree, along with your resume and three letters of recommendation to:
University of Northern Iowa
203 Wright Hall
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0241
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, you will receive confirmation from UNI Admissions staff that they have received and forwarded your application and transcripts to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction for review.
The department will review your application materials and contact you about your admission status. Following admission to the program, you will be provided enrollment information as it becomes available.