CROW Forum (Current Research on Women & Gender)
CROW Forums are held on the first Monday of each month at 12 noon in the Center for Multicultural Education, Room 109A. Faculty, staff, students and members of the wider community are invited!
October 6: Dr. Marybeth Stalp, Professor of Sociology
- Of Course the Domestic Can Also Be Feminist: Complicating Femininity, Feminism, and the Domestic Arts
November 3: Dr. Danielle McGeough, Assistant Professor, Communication Studies
- Pots and Purity: Performing the Domestic Goddess in the 19th Century
December 1: Mr. Reginald Green, Emeritus Administrator, Academic Advising
- The Double Whammy: Cartoon Representations of Minority Women
February 2: Dr. Lisa Jepsen, Associate Professor, Economics
- Women and Law School
March 2: Dr. Martie Reineke, Professor, Philosophy & World Religions
- Intimate Domain: Desire, Trauma, and Mimetic Theory
April 6: Emily Harsch, Graduate Student, Women's & Gender Studies
- Linking Radical Feminism and Creative Nonfiction: "They're Both Damned by Convention Anyway" and Better Arguments
*If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the 2015-2016 CROW Forums, please contact email@example.com.