Join our team!
The University of Northern Iowa Department of Residence Dining Service is the largest employer on campus, with over 750 students every semester. Ensuring a positive experience, the Department of Residence aims to provide "safe, nutritious high quality food served pleasantly in a clean and attractive setting."
Benefit of Working in Dining Services
- Convenience of on-campus employment
- Flexible schedule that works around your classes
- Excellent wage and incentive plan
- Opportunities for advancement (supervision and management positions available)
- Management training positions available
- Weekend work based on a rotated schedule
- Great way to meet new friends
- Work up to 40 hours per week or just a few hours per week
- Learn valuable skills for your future (customer service, teamwork, time management, public relations)
- Scholarships available to student employees
- Summer job opportunities available
Dining Services pays a $7.75 base rate. Your wage increases as you work more hours.
If you work.....
|Less than 11 hours per week||$7.75 per hour|
|11 to 15.9 hours per week||$8.25 per hour|
|16 to 19.9 hours per week||$8.60 per hour|
|20 or more hours per week||$8.95 per hour|
Apply for open student positions on The Online Job Board.
Management and Staff Positions
The Department of Residence Dining Services has many opportunities for full-time employment also. These positions are filled through the Human Resources Department. Click here for more information.