The following are move-in dates for the 2015-16 academic year:
- Sunday, August 16 - Jump Start
- Monday, August 17 - Marching Band
- Wednesday, August 19 - New Students
- Friday, August 21 - All Students
Halls open at 8 a.m. each morning.
Students may be permitted to move in a day early given one of the following:
The student has contracted for the 2-Year Advantage
- With this option, there is no additional charge to move in a day early, it’s actually a perk of being on the 2-Year Advantage! Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at the dining centers.
The student pays $37
- This option covers the cost of the additional night as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner at the dining centers.
It is not necessary to complete a form or notify staff of your intention to arrive one day earlier than the above move-in dates, simply show up and check in.
If circumstances arise that requires a move-in date prior to Saturday, August 15; Tuesday, August 18; or Thursday, August 20, we will need to be notified utilizing one of the early arrival forms below. If you are part of a group that is arriving early, you do not need to additionally fill out the Individual Early Arrival form as we will already have your request in the system. Simply call your respective residence hall and request an earlier move-in date.
|Panther Village||(319) 273-7894|
INDIVIDUAL EARLY ARRIVAL
If you are planning to move in more than one day earlier than your allotted time above, please complete your request online. You will need to provide your name, UID and reason for early arrival.
GROUP EARLY ARRIVAL
If you are making arrangements for a group of students to arrive earlier than Tuesday, August 18, please complete your request online. You will need to provide the names and UID numbers of the students arriving early.
The early arrival rate is $37 per person per night. This includes the cost of the room as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner each day in the dining centers until meal plans begin on Friday, August 21. Costs for early arrival will be charged to the student's u-bill.