Welcome, RA Alumni!
What a job! Being an RA is an amazing opportunity to lead and succeed. Your impact in that role extends beyond the years you spent here as a student. We hope you will choose to re-connect with the Department of Residence by connecting with us on our Facebook . We'll keep you informed of DOR topics and opportunities to continue your positive influence on the university community.
Help Give Students All the Advantages of Living on Campus
- Department of Residence Scholarship Fund rewards students’ academic achievement, supports special initiatives and helps students who have financial need.
- The Department of Residence Opportunity Fund supports students’ undergraduate experience in student organizations, events to develop leadership skills and participation in leadership conferences. Funds may also support networking events to connect students with successful alumni and programs to retain students.
- The Department of Residence Excellence Fund supports projects that distinguish the Department of Residence as a great organization. Unrestricted resources are allocated by the executive director and leadership staff for projects not funded by budgeted resources.
Ways to give:
Donate online through the UNI Foundation
In the “Other” text box, indicate which Department of Residence fund (listed above) you wish to support.
Send a donation to:
Department of Residence Foundation Funds
University of Northern Iowa
1223 W. 22nd Street
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0239
With your gift:
- Please indicate the company name if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Please let us know if you are interested in being contacted to discuss a special gift, an endowment, or planned giving options.
for the Department of Residence staff and communities
1-866-207-9411 or email@example.com