Special Circumstances

Revisions may be made in cases such as enrollment changes, residency status changes, grade level changes, or if you are receiving additional aid from other sources. If a reduction in financial aid must be made, the Financial Aid Office will reduce aid in the following order: loans, work-study, need-based grants. If you have special circumstances, such as high medical bills or a loss of income, contact our office for details on how we may be able to assist you. Students will be asked to provide documentation to support all special circumstance adjustments.