Members of the University Honors Program are eligible to participate in honors housing though the Honors Cluster option in Campbell Hall.
2009-2010 Honors Cluster members attend dinner with Jessica Moon
Living in the Honors Cluster gives you the opportunity to:
- Create a "home away from home" with your fellow honors students
- Develop close relationships with students who share your commitment to education
- Contribute to the honors living community and shape the future of Honors Housing at UNI
More details on the Honors Cluster:
- Rooms are reserved for honors students each year until April and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Single and double rooms are available in one male and one female house in Campbell Hall. Please note this hall closes over winter break.
- The Honors Cluster enables a group of honors students to live in close proximity to each other, but the houses will not be made up exclusively of honors students. Every effort will be made to assign honors roommates within the cluster; the Department of Residence reserves the right to assign non-honors students to open spaces.
Honor Cluster students attend Campell Hall Halloween Party together.