President: Joe Montgomery
- Hometown: Des Moines, Iowa
- Major: Communication
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: Fraternity Life has helped me to become a better man than I could have ever hoped to be. If I could give any advice to men on campus or planning to come to UNI it would be to not count out fraternities at UNI, they could be the greatest experience you have ever taken under. I believe fraternities at UNI to be a driving force at UNI and for all those involved, I hope to show that to everyone I encounter.
Secretary/Treasurer: Alex Harlan
- Hometown: Greenfield, Iowa
- Major: Finance
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: Coming into college I was fairly lost, I'd just taken a leap into a school where I knew nobody. I'd never planned to join a fraternity but as soon as I met the guys in my chapter during rush I knew it was for me. I feel constantly privileged because of that choice. I now have sixty brothers who will help me as soon as I ask and I feel like my brothers not only push me academically to reach my goals, but in every aspect of life. I believe my experience with fraternity life has made me a true gentleman, a better leader, and a better scholar.
Vice President of : Cory Baker
- Hometown: Altoona, Iowa
- Major: Construction Management
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: Joining a fraternity has helped me meet people outside of my normal social group. I have made many new friends and hang out with many more people than I ever would have before fraternity life. From being House Manager to being Chapter Treasurer, I have gained several leadership skills from positions I have held over the past few years.
Vice President of Chapter Development: Ben Knaack
- Hometown: Grinnell, Iowa
- Major: Public Relations
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: It has allowed me to be apart of a group of men that have allowed me to grow as an individual on a personal and professional level. Being a past member of various executive positions, I have gained leadership experience within my chapter, and now by being on IFC I am gaining leadership skills while working with members of other chapters. I have also gained leadership experience by going to various greek leadership conventions, making my experience with greek life applicable to what I will be experiencing in the real world.
Vice President of Scholarship: Jordan Feltman
- Hometown: Robins, Iowa
- Major: Biology (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: Becoming a member of a fraternity was one of the best decisions in my life. I have created relationships with my brothers that will last a lifetime. With becoming a member of Greek life in general, I have definitely became a better person. I have improved skills and have been provided with several things that will make me successful in the future. I am proud to be a part of the Greek community here at UNI!
Vice President of Public Relations: Evan Cruise
- Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Major: Accounting and Management Information Systems
- What being a member of a greek organization has done for me: Becoming a member of a Greek organization has impacted my life in more ways than I could have ever expected. The best times that I have had in college have been with my brothers. I have always had someone there for me, whether I'm facing a tough issue in my personal life or I just want some Four Queens ice cream. The connections and networking opportunities that I have been able to take advantage of by being a member of a Greek organization have been a great asset in my time at UNI. I would not be nearly as involved at UNI if I had not joined my chapter, nor would I have had many of the career opportunities that I have taken advantage of.