University of Northern Iowa
Greek Awards 2015
Greek Week 2015 Award Winners
Outstanding Educational Program - Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Outstanding Community Service - Alpha Delta Pi, Pi Kappa Alpha
Outstanding Philanthropy - Alpha Phi, Pi Kappa Alpha
Outstanding Brotherhood/Sisterhood - Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Alpha Phi
Greek Man of the Year - Jean Vannier, Pi Kappa Alpha
Greek Woman of the Year - Cheyene Robertson, Alpha Delta Pi
Greek Week Champions - Alpha Delta Pi, Sigma Phi Epsilon
The Greek Awards are given out annually during the Greek Week Banquet in order to celebrate the strong tradition of fraternity and sorority life at the University of Northern Iowa. Awards given to chapters may include the following:
1. Outstanding Educational Program: Sorority, Fraternity
2. Outstanding Community Service: Sorority, Fraternity
3. Outstanding Philanthropy: Sorority, Fraternity
4. Outstanding Brotherhood/Sisterhood: Sorority, Fraternity
5. Scholarship: Sorority, Fraternity
5. Greek Man of the Year
6. Greek Woman of the Year
Please click the links to the appropriate submission forms.
Guidelines were developed to ensure that all chapters would receive equal consideration for the awards. Failure to comply with guidelines could result in disqualification of a chapter. Please contact the Greek Week co-chairs with any questions.
1. All submissions will be considered final and must contain accurate and honest information. The awards selection committee reserves the right to request additional information.
2. Submissions may be from .
3. Submissions be submitted online by the deadline provided.
4. Any chapter that has been formally found guilty of hazing during the previous year, or were on any type of University probation during the academic year will be ineligible for that year's awards.
Submissions must be submitted online by