Consulting Center Consultant I (CCC)
Job Description - Consulting Center Consultant I (CCC)
Answers the Computer Consulting Center telephone and serves as a receptionist for the CCC in User Services. Serves as an information resource about ITS services, functions, and personnel. Works with and assists customers through telephone calls, walk-ins, and the departmental email account. Will train with ITS supported software programs and answer questions about supported programs. Will keep electronic records of all calls, emails, and walk-in customers. Will also have the opportunity to assist with virus/malware removal of customer's computers. (on-the-job training will be provided).
Duties performed under direct supervision.
Reports to: Consulting Center Staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Relations experience.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Able to handle multiple requests at the same time.
- Basic PC operation knowledge.
Starting Pay $ 7.40