SCC Customer Service Assistant
Job Description SCC Customer Service Assistant
Monitor Student Computer Center. Offer limited software to users of the Center; give out requested documentation to users; evaluate and report equipment problems. Replace paper in printers. Maintain the SCC in a clean, orderly manner which will entail cleaning tabletops, computer screens, keyboards, and diskette drives. On the job training is provided and participation in a continual computer education program is expected.
Duties are performed without direct supervision.
Reports to: SCC Manager and/or SCC Supervisor
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic PC and PC printer operation knowledge recommended.
- Basic word processing knowledge recommended.
- Participation in the continual SCC Training Program.
Recommended Starting Pay: $7.25