Requesting Email Accounts For New Employees
- All new employees should first create a University ID here: http://www.uni.edu/newhire .
- New employees will automatically have an email account created for them 7 days before their official start date at UNI. If a new employee already has an active account from being a UNI student, they will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to have their email address changed to the email@example.com format.
- If an email account is required in advance of the new employee's start date, the hiring department must contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the JW14 transaction to request early access.
- If the individual wants their email alias to be different than firstname.lastname (e.g., Tom.Smith instead of Thomas.Smith) make that request directly via email to email@example.com
- If an individual wants access to web space or a blog, they need to complete a Computer Account Application and send or bring the application to the Computer Consulting Center, 36 ITTC, Campus Mail Code 0522. Forms are available in the Computer Consulting Center.