1. Launch Adobe Dreamweaver CS3. You will get the welcome screen as pictured below. If you do not get the welcome screen, go to the Site menu and choose New Site…
2. Enter a name for your new Dreamweaver site to help you distinguish it from any others you might have previously set up. Then enter the URL for your site. For a SUNNY account, it should look like: http://www.uni.edu/username. Then click Next.
3. Choose No, I do not want to use a server technology, and click Next.
4. Select Edit local copies on my machine, then upload to server when ready (recommended). Pick a place on your hard drive to store the local files, we recommend some place in your Documents folder where you can easily find
them. Then click Next.
5. Set up the connection according to the following settings.
6. Click on the Test Connection button.
7. You will get a message box telling you that you successfully connected. Then click OK.
8. Now click Next to move to the next screen.
9. Select No, do not enable check in and check out. Then click Next.
10. You will then get a summary screen showing you the details of your newly configured site. Click Done.
11. You’ll then be back to the Dreamweaver welcome screen. On the right hand side, you’ll notice your new site appears. Click the Connect button to connect to your new SUNNY account.
12. Dreamweaver will then connect to you site and the view will change to a remote view of your files on the SUNNY server. From here you can open them to edit, add new ones, or download them to your computer.