1. First we have to enable Contribute support for your SUNNY account website. Launch Dreamweaver CS3. Connect to your site by clicking on the Connect button.
2. Once connected successfully, go to the Site menu and choose Manage Sites.
3. Highlight your site and click on Edit.
4. Click on the Advanced tab at the top of the screen.
5. Click on Contribute in the list of options on the left of the screen.
6. Place a check in the box for Enable Contribute compatibility.
7. You may get prompted to enable a few extra features like Design Notes and Check In/Out. Click OK.
8. In the Contribute Site Settings dialog box, enter your name and your email address in the boxes provided. Then click OK.
9. Click OK to finish editing the settings. Click Done to finish with the manage sites dialog box.
10. Launch Adobe Contribute CS3.
11. At the Contribute CS3 welcome screen, click on Website Connection under the Create New heading.
12. At the Connection Wizard dialog box, click Next.
13. Choose Website for what you want to connect to. Then enter your URL in the box below.
14. Now set up your Contribute connection according to the following settings. When done, click Next.
15. Then enter your full name and email address in the two boxes provided.
16. You will now see the summary screen, click Done to finish setting up the connection.
17. Your site is now set up in Contribute and will open in the main window for you to work with.