iPad Access to UNI Directory
Adding the UNI LDAP directory to an iOS device (e.g. iPad, iPhone, etc.) can be easily done. ***Note*** - This directory is not a robust service and occasionally becomes unavailable for periods of time usually less than an hour.
In the iPad setting to go Mail, Contacts then:
1) Add an account
2) Select Other, then Add LDAP Account
3) Enter Server of: ldap.uni.edu
4) Enter Description such as UNI Directory then press Next
5) When ask about Using SSL, press Continue
6) Enter Search criterion of c=uni
Once this is setup your email and contacts applications will have access to the entire UNI Directory service.