Associate Director for Graduate Studies in Music
Dr. Julia Bullard - Associate Director for Graduate Studies in Music*
Russell Hall 115
Phone: 319-273-GRAD 
It is the responsibility of the Associate Director for Graduate Studies in Music to:
- Communicate and correspond with prospective and currently enrolled graduate students.
- Schedule and administer diagnostic examinations for entering graduate students.
- Counsel and advise graduate music students regarding academic and procedural requirements and alternatives.
- Monitor, coordinate, and implement Graduate College procedures and regulations, especially those that are applicable to graduate work in the School of Music
- Communicate changes or alterations in University and/or School of Music policies and procedures to Graduate Music Faculty and students.
- In consultation with each student, assign committees for individual student Theses, Research Papers, and Recitals.
- Schedule and arrange for administration of final comprehensive examinations.