PMB Summer 2015 Information for Prospective Students
Marching Band is a fantastic way to continue to play your instrument, make new friends, and contribute to the campus community while you are in college!
The Panther Marching Band performs at all UNI home football games and other select events. Please check our for a complete schedule.
During the semester, Marching Band rehearses three days a week:
- Mondays 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm
- Fridays 3:00-4:30pm
There is no cost to join the Panther Marching Band. However, students are responsible for purchasing
- a band t-shirt ($15.00)
- white marching shoes ($37.00 for winds and drumline, $37.00 for colorguard)
- white gloves ($7.00 for winds and drumline, $15 for colorguard)
- a band baseball hat ($15.00)
(Prices are approximate)
All of these items are purchased through the PMB. You will indicate sizes for the items you need on your PMB registration form, and you will receive the items when you check in on the first day of band camp. Costs for these items are charged to your U-Bill.
To join the Panther Marching Band, please follow these three steps below AFTER MAY 1, 2015. Please do not register before MAY 1 as the links and forms below may be edited prior to that date. Please complete your registration form no later than July 31, 2015.
Please complete the following steps:
- 1. Complete the registration form - this link will be active from May 1-July 31. Please check back on May 1 to regsiter. (You will need your residence hall assignment and UNI Email Address to complete the form)
- 2. DOWNLOAD THE SUMMER NEWSLETTER (Available May 1 here and on the homepage)
- 3. Register for the class.
- 4. Download Pregame Music
Community and Technical College Students
Panther Marching Band offers opportunities for you to be involved, as well. Please see the
instructions for community college students.