Fitness assessments are valuable tools when evaluating and designing your personalized exercise program. It is designed to evaluate your health and fitness, including your current fitness level and health risk for disease.
Your personal trainer will use your results to design a personalized exercise program just for you. A variety of health and fitness categories will be assessed including:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Muscular Strength and Endurance Evaluation
- Aerobic capacity
- Height and weight
- Body composition and girth measurements
- Flexibility Assessment (sit and reach)
- Informed Consent Statement
Price: Students $22.00, Faculty and Staff $24.00
Body composition analysis breaks down the percentage of body weight by estimating both adipose weight and lean weight. This information is useful in determining certain health risk factors. Testing will be performed using a Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) method.
Price: Students $9.00, Faculty and Staff $11.00
- Come well hydrated i.e. 3 days of consistent hydration (64 - 128 oz)
- Do not workout prior to test
- No caffeine prior to test