Personal Training Course Information
Recreation Services (RS) is offering a personal training instructor course.
This instructor course is offered to students who are interested in becoming a personal trainer at the Wellness and Recreation Center. What an awesome way to gain work experience!!
This (8) eight-week intensive program provides in-class theory and hands on practical training. WRS certification is awarded upon completion of the course, passing exams and weekly quizzes, a two-semester time commitment, and providing proof of current CPR Pro, AED and First Aid certifications.
Dates and Registration
- Informational Meeting: Wednesday Jan. 27th, 3:15pm in WRC 155
- Class Begins: Monday Feb. 1st, 3:15 - 4:00p, WRC 155
- Monday & Wednesday 3:15pm - 4:00pm, WRC 155
- Friday 3:00pm - 4:30pm, Room TBA
- Must commit to 2 semesters to train at the WRS upon successful completion of course.
For complete course details, contact Instructional Fitness, Dana Foster at (319) 273-5859 or email@example.com.
$120.00 plus course materials (optional)
- Proof of current CPR Pro, AED and First Aid certifications.
- Required attendance (both lecture and lab days) is 9 out of the 10 weeks of the course.
- Passing grades on weekly quizzes and both written and practical exams.
- Two-semester time commitment upon completion on the course.
- Passing grade is 80% or higher.
- Maximum enrollment of 25 UNI students
For more information
Please contact Dana Foster, Instructional Fitness, at (319) 273-5859.