Does your office provide unofficial transcripts?
The Office of the Registrar only issues official transcripts on security sealed paper. If the student wishes to request a transcript while in our office and take it with them immediately, we stamp the transcript "Issued to Student."
If a current student needs to see their grade report, they can access the online grade report via their MyUNIverse account:
- Log in to your MyUNIverse account.
- Select the "My Page" tab.
- Under "Student Center," select "Go to My Student Center."
- On the main page, to the LEFT of your class schedule there is a drop down box
- Select the box and scroll to "Transcript: View Unofficial" (NOTE: in order to print your unofficial transcript you must use Mozilla Firefox)
- On the next screen another drop box 'Report Type' is empty. You need to change it to "unofficial grade report" and then click the yellow "Go"
- Your unofficial transcript will be viewable here.
- REMEMBER: to be able to PRINT you MUST use Mozilla Firefox
- Right click on the page and select "This Frame"
- Then select "print frame"
- Your Transcript should be PRINTING!
It is important to note, that the grade report is always available to current students, but it is only available to alumni and former students for six months through their MyUNIverse account. Parents are unable to access this document at any time.