As part of the application process up to I-20, students are asked to prove economic assistance. For that, please submit one of the following documents.
1. Bank statement to prove the following
- Own resources
- Attach a letter certifying economic responsibility, funds of families living outside the United States
- Attach a letter certifying economic responsibility, funds of parents living in the United States
- Date on account opening
- Total deposit in previous year
The statement of bank statement must have been issued by a staff member of a bank or other financial institution whose student or family members have an account. The balance statement should also present the following details about the account.
Financial documents must be displayed by the US dollar. Please obtain two copies of these documents. Part of that will be submitted to the US Consulate in accordance with the visa application.
2. dependents certificate by personal sponsors who live in the United States (US citizen or permanent resident holder) ( Http://Www.Uscis.Gov/files/form/i-134.Pdf ). Please attach a source of financial resources to your support certificate. Paper can be downloaded from the following. Http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
3. Aid organizations or government scholarship documents detailing the amount of aid that students will receive.