Students can choose from a number of living options that include on-campus residence halls or apartment living, as well as off-campus apartments. Living in UNI's on-campus housing offers the best combination of convenience, low-cost living and great opportunities for involvement.
- Nine residence halls with your choice of women's, co-ed, substance-free, suite or apartment-style halls.
- Nine-month and 12-month housing is available
- Students with dependents or students 23 years or older may apply for university apartments
- Convenient facilities for laundry, mail, studying, recreation and computer lab access
- Dining centers offer a variety of options including salad bars, deli, stir fry, and vegetarian options.
For more information, please visit the Department of Residence's website at: www.uni.edu/dor