Each session, the schedule of all classes will be distributed to staff. View the Class Schedule Guide.
For information on how to submit your time card, view your payslip or benefits, see the UNI e-business guides: https://ebusiness.uni.edu/
CIEP Instructors will also use Gradekeeper throughout the semester. This software is installed on all CIEP staff computers. Click here to view the Gradekeeper Startup Guide.
Administrative staff use mail merge often for creating student reports. View the Mail Merge Guide.
Two weeks prior to the start date of new instructors, the CIEP Staff Orientation Schedule will be posted here.
Office supplies can be ordered through the main office. View more information about ordering supplies.
All UNI students and staff have a Google Calendar attached to his or her UNI email account. View the CIEP Google Calendar Guide.
- Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Statement (www.uni.edu/policies/1303)
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1302)
- Student Sexual Misconduct Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/315)
- Accommodations of Disability Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1315)
- Affirmative Action Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1301)
Curriculum assessment is defined as any method, instrument, or strategy the instructor uses to evaluate whether a student is meeting Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) in a course. The attached document has information, guidelines, and procedures for CIEP's curriculum assessment.