This two-week course focuses on improving proficiency in English listening, speaking, and reading, while also providing the opportunity to learn about sustainability topics.
- Two weeks of instruction and cultural immersion in the U.S.
- 30+ hours of English language instruction
- Connecting with U.S. students also studying sustainability
- Spending a weekend with a U.S. host family
- Visiting the facilities of international corporation John Deere
- Improving ability to analyze sustainability efforts
- Developing critical thinking skills
- Creating proposals to improve sustainability initiatives
- Experiencing local sustainability efforts through excursions