My teaching license has lapsed. Can I enroll in the program and apply course credit toward recertification?

If you have a degree and past certification in teacher education, you can enroll in the gifted education endorsement program. You will need to contact the Iowa State Department of Education to determine more details about renewing your teaching license. There are answers to frequently asked questions about renewing and more at their website at: