Technology Management (BA)
Step one: Express your interest
Please complete the online interest form to the right to express your interest in joining a Technology Management BA cohort. The next cohort program is scheduled to begin Fall 2015. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines.
Step two: Apply for admission
We encourage you to apply for admission to the University of Northern Iowa as soon as possible. We are currently accepting applications for students wishing to join the new cohort beginning Fall 2015.
Former UNI students: The online application requires logging in with your CatID credentials. If you have forgotten your username or passphrase, contact us at CESP-Consult@uni.edu or 800-772-1746 and let us know that you are interested in applying for the Technology Management BA program.
Need help with your UNI application?
Contact us at 800-648-3864 or Distance@uni.edu for assistance.
- Complete the online Application for Admission (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Fall 2015.
- The major for which you are applying is Technology Management - B.A.
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $40 application fee.
- This program is subject to minimum enrollment requirements. If enrollment requirements are not met, the application fee will be refunded.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
What to expect
Within one week of submitting your complete application, you will be notified by UNI Admissions staff of your official acceptance and inviting you to sign up for an orientation session. Please note that as a distance education student, you will not attend this on-campus orientation. Instead, you will complete an online process for requesting enrollment in your courses. We will contact you with specific details and enrollment information.