Master of Science (MS) in Technology
Step one: Express your interest
Please complete the online interest form on the Overview tab to express your interest in joining a Master of Science in Technology cohort. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines. We are currently accepting applications for students wishing to join the new cohort beginning Fall 2015.
Step two: Apply for admission
We encourage you to apply for admission to graduate studies through the University of Northern Iowa as soon as possible. The next cohort begins Fall 2015. Applications received by July 1, 2015, will receive full consideration.
Former UNI students: The online application requires logging in with your CatID credentials. If you have forgotten your username or passphrase, contact us at CESP-Consult@uni.edu or 800-772-1746 and let us know that you are interested in applying for the Master of Science in Technology program.
Need help with your UNI application?
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Fall 2015.
- The program for which you are applying is Master of Science Technology.
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee or request your UNI transcripts.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at email@example.com or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
If you have questions, please contact Vickie Turner at 319-273-2561 or Vickie.Turner@uni.edu
Office of Admissions
University of Northern Iowa
002 Gilchrist Hall
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0018
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, you will receive confirmation from UNI Admissions staff that they have received and forwarded your application and transcripts to the Department of Technology for review.
The department will review your application materials and transcripts. A department representative will contact you regarding your acceptance into the program. Following admission to the program, you will be provided enrollment information.
Delivery of the program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.