Will completion of the Early Childhood Education MAE program also qualify me for licensure?

No. This program is designed for graduate students who hold a recognized teaching license. There is no licensure attached to this graduate degree.

However, additional coursework is available to attain Iowa unified teaching license in Endorsement 100, birth through third grade with Special Education.