You are here
Simplify your life by dining on campus!
- Convenience - no need to carry money to our great locations across campus
- Saves you time in-between classes or studying
- All-You-Care-to-Eat fresh food and variety
- ToGo option if you're in a rush
- View the day's menu and nutrition information online
- Open long hours all days of the week
Commitment to Quality and Service:
- Made-from-scratch home recipes prepared every day
- Cooking-to-order is available
- Baked goods are prepared fresh daily in Fresh Beginnings, the UNI bakery
- Locally grown produce
- On-staff registered and licensed dietitian to assist with special dietary needs
- Centralized preparation by professional chefs for consistently high-quality foods
- Winners of the CARE Award, "Creating a Responsible Environment" for our dedication to sustainability
UNI Dining is a member of NACUFS, the National Association of College and University Food Services, exploring ways to continue to enhance UNI's dining experience
Never go hungry, always have a plan!
Whether you're living on or off-campus, there's a meal plan perfect for you! Those who are living on-campus can sign up for a meal plan when they contract for housing. Those who live off-campus can sign up online for Dining Dollars and Meal Deals and can come into the Department of Residence office or call to sign up for a meal plan. Once you select a meal plan, your meals and Dining Dollars are linked to your UNI ID card. Present your UNI ID card at any of our dining or retail locations and enjoy our delicious food!