ITS Network services now accepts data and voice service requests through FAMIS. We will no longer be using the HEAT system for voice and data service requests. Please contact Sharon Drachenberg with questions related to voice service and Jon Wolter with questions related to data and infrastructure requests.
Requesting service will require FAMIS access and a UNI financial account number. Contact Carol Sherwood for FAMIS access. Here is the form for requesting access.Service requests can be sent to ITS Network Services by logging into myuniverse, under the work@UNI tab under My Administrative Access select FAMIS Login.
- Select the Service Requests Tab and scroll to the bottom and click on Service Requests button.
- Click Create Service Request.
- Enter in your contact information and click next.
- Select ITS Network Services - VOICE/DATA.
- Select Voice/Data Repair Service for simple no charge services like reporting noise on the line or password reset request.
- Or select ITS Network Services Requests for new service or change to service and
- Choose one of the services.
- If required please provide an account number
- Provide a detailed description of your service request.