Graduating in May and don’t know quite when to be where? We’ve got the answers for you! This semester there will be three commencement ceremonies. The Spring 2013 Commencement dates, times and locations are as follows:
- Friday, May 10 at 7:00 p.m. in the McLeod Center
- · Graduate College
- Saturday, May 11 at 11:00 a.m. in the McLeod Center
- · College of Business Administration
- · College of Education
- · Division of Continuing Education and Special Programs
- Saturday, May 11 at 2:00 p.m. in the McLeod Center
- · College of Humanities, Arts and Sciences
- · College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Do family members need tickets to attend Commencement?
Nope! Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. While there is not a limit to the number of guests who can be in attendance, we encourage students to keep in mind a seating ratio of approximately six guests per student. Encourage your family to get there early!
Have any other questions about Commencement?
Get them answered here!