Reporting a Concern

Confidentiality laws don't prevent you from reporting a concern. Urgent or crisis situations may include, but are not limited to:

  • A risk of suicide.

  • A threat of harm to others.

  • Severely disorganized, psychotic or out-of-control behavior.

  • Trauma, such as sexual assault or the death or injury of someone close.

To report concerns, contact:

Student concern:

273-2676    Counseling Center
273-2332    Dean of Students
273-2333    Director of Residence Life

Sexual assault:

273-2846  Title IX Officer/Compliance and Equity Management

Faculty concern:

273-2517    Office of the Provost, Dean of the college or department head

Staff concern:

273-2422    Director, Human Resources


273-2712    UNI Police