WiFi UNI Setup
Connecting to wireless at UNI is now much easier.
To configure your device:
1. Connect to the wireless network WiFi-UNI-Setup.
2. Open a web browser.
3. Use the ExpressConnect wizard program and follow the directions to configure your WiFi device.
4. Enter your CatID credentials.
Note: Students can set this passphrase in MyUNIverse under My Account / Reset CatID Passphrase.
5. You'll automatically connect to WiFi-UNI.
6. If you have problems for wamt more information see https://www.uni.edu/its/node/1682