NEOMA Business School, France (Exchange)
Out of 250 Business Schools in France, only 35 are members of the prestigious « Conference des Grandes Ecoles ». NEOMA BS is one of them! Our highly selective institution is annually ranked in the top 10 French institutions fully recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education.
Dates & Deadlines
Term: Spring 2024
App Deadline: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Program Dates: Sunday, January 7 to Friday, May 17, 2024
NEOMA Business School has two campuses in France. One in Reims and the other in Rouen.
- Home to many prestigious Champagne Houses
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- A major economic & industrial crossroads
- 30 min from CDG Airport and 45 min from Paris, by high-speed train
- Capital of the French Impressionists, home to Monet’s famous Cathedral
- Medieval downtown core on the Seine River
- The Rouen Port – a major European logistics hub
- Situated halfway between Paris and the coast
NEOMA is a great school for UNI business majors and minors. We work in advance to make sure your classes transfer back appropriately for your UNI degree.
The usual workload is 30 ECTS credits (15 US Credits) per semester (5 courses). The minimum workload required is 20 ECTS credits.
As up to 95% of courses are taught in English, exchange students do not need to speak French. Students can only mix and match courses within the same offer, undergraduate OR graduate. The Course Catalog can be viewed online.
Course registration is completed online on a first-come/first-served basis. Specific dates for course registration are announced to students by e-mail.
- Fall semester: May
- Spring semester: November
Estimated Program Cost: $13,285*
*estimated total cost of participation, actual amount depends on type of housing accommodation selected, actual airfare purchase price, personal spending habits, and other factors
|Estimated Total Program Cost|
|Estimated U-bill Charges|
|Estimated Out-of-Pocket Costs|
Cost of Studying On Campus at UNI*
*per semester, estimated, will vary per person
|Tuition & Fees||$4,527|
|Room & Board||$4,580|
Eligibility Requirements to Study Abroad
The Study Abroad Center reserves the right to determine participants' eligibility to study abroad. Students must have a completed study abroad application, including supportive recommendation form(s). Additionally, students must meet all of the following in order to be eligible to study abroad:
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher at the time of application and maintain this cumulative GPA prior to departure and throughout the study abroad process
- If your cumulative GPA is lower than 2.5, submit the following to the Study Abroad Center (103 East Bartlett):
- Letters of reference from two academic contacts (e.g. academic advisor and former or current professor) supporting your pursuit of study abroad. If you are attending a faculty-led study abroad program, one of the letters must be from a course leader. However, if the program has two course leaders, only one of the letters can be from one of the course leaders.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old
- Must meet the course prerequisites (participation in the program is dependent upon meeting these)
- Must be in good standing with the university
- UNI's partner institutions may require additional eligibility requirements to be met, these vary from institution to institution. Please consult with the Study Abroad Center staff to discuss these additional requirements, if applicable.
- Applicants traveling to a region of a country or a country with an overall Travel Advisory Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) or 4 (Do Not Travel) will not be eligible