Out of 250 Business Schools in France, only 35 are members of the prestigious « Conference des Grandes Ecoles ». NEOMA BS is one of them! Our highly selective institution is annually ranked in the top 10 French institutions fully recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education.
NEOMA Business School has two campuses in France. One in Reims and the other in Rouen.
- Home to many prestigious Champagne Houses
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- A major economic & industrial crossroads
- 30 min from CDG Airport and 45 min from Paris,
by high-speed train
- Capital of the French Impressionists, home to Monet’s famous Cathedral
- Medieval downtown core on the Seine River
- The Rouen Port – a major European logistics hub
- Situated halfway between Paris and the coast
NEOMA is a great school for UNI business majors and minors. We work in advance to make sure your classes transfer back appropriately for your UNI degree.
The usual workload is 30 ECTS credits (15 US Credits) per semester (5 courses). The minimum workload required is 20 ECTS credits.
As up to 95% of courses are taught in English, exchange students do not need to speak French. Students can only mix and match courses within the same offer, undergraduate OR graduate. The Course Catalog can be viewed online.
Course registration is completed online on a first-come/first-served basis. Specific dates for course registration are announced to students by e-mail.
- Fall semester: May
- Spring semester: November
Housing & Meals
On & Off-campus accommodation in Reims and Rouen can be booked through the NEOMA BS Housing Application, well in advance of arrival. Prices may vary between €250 and €600 per month for private accommodation depending on the size, the services provided and the duration of the exchange.
NEOMA offers a summer school option for UNI Business Students in sport federations and major events management. More information will be added to the website soon!
Dates & Deadlines
The Study Abroad Center reserves the right to determine participants' eligibility to Study Abroad. Students must meet all of the following in order to be eligible to Study Abroad:
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher at the time of application and maintain this cumulative GPA prior to departure and throughout the study abroad process
- If your cumulative GPA is lower than 2.5, submit the following to the Study Abroad Center (103 East Bartlett):
- Letters of reference from two academic contacts (e.g. academic advisor and former or current professor) supporting your pursuit of study abroad. If you are attending a faculty-led study abroad program, one of the letters must be from a course leader. However, if the program has two course leaders, only one of the letters can be from one of the course leaders.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old
- Must meet the course prerequisites (participation in the program is dependent upon meeting these)
- Must be in good standing with the University
- UNI's partner institutions may require additional eligibility requirements to be met, these vary from institution to institution. Please consult with the Study Abroad Center staff to discuss these additional requirements if applicable.
- Applicants traveling to a region of a country or a country with an overall Travel Advisory Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) or 4 (Do Not Travel) will not be eligible.
- All study abroad applicants must pass the Study Abroad Applicant Assessment with a score of 70% or greater.
- Applicants may be selected for an in-person interview before being accepted. Selection for an interview does not guarantee acceptance into the program. You will be contacted directly by the Study Abroad Center if selected for an interview.